Baby Bjorn Plate, Spoon, and Fork Set
The baby plate, spoon and fork in the set are cleverly designed for small hands and make it easier for children to feed themselves.
1) Helpful shape – The baby plate’s three-leaf-clover shape and edges help your child scoop up the food with the silverware.
2) Non-tip plate – The shape of the rim makes it difficult for your child to grab the plate or tip it over.
3) Plate rests firmly on the table – The rubber edging underneath stops the plate from sliding around the table.
4) Grip-friendly silverware for small hands – The short handles of the baby spoon and baby fork are easy for small hands to grip and come with a lower ring that prevents your child’s hand from sliding too far down the silverware.
5) Silverware does not slide down into the plate – A groove on the back of the handle means that the spoon and fork can rest against the edge of the plate without sliding down into the plate.
Baby Plate: Weight: 6.7 oz/190g; Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 1.5 in/19.5 x 19.5 x 3.5cm
Baby Spoon: Weight: 0.7 oz/20g; Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2cm
Baby Fork: Weight: 0.7 oz/20g: Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2cm
Materials: The spoon, fork and the plate’s edges and rubber ring are made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE). The plate consists of two parts, of which the inner plate is removable. The inner plate is made from acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
Suitable from the age of approx. 4 months.