Brush-Baby Flossbrush – 3-6 Years
Suitable from age 3, the Brush-Baby FlossBrush (3-6 Years) is the ideal learner toothbrush, allowing your little one to learn to brush on their own and establish healthy brushing habits. The small brush head and easy grip handle make the brush easy for little hands to hold and control. Fun sucker feet allow you to store the toothbrush anywhere in the bathroom!
Unlike traditional kids’ toothbrushes, the FlossBrush has a small brush head, making it just the right size to perfectly fit small mouths. The DeepClean flossing bristles are ideal for mixed baby and adult teeth, loose or crooked teeth, kids with braces or kids who won’t floss. Shorter bristles clean the surface of your child’s teeth whilst longer bristles reach between teeth and into the gum line.
Use with a pea-sized amount of Brush-Baby Toothpaste at brushing time. To clean, rinse with water and leave to dry. Check before each use and replace toothbrush if damaged or when bristles become worn or splayed. Toothbrushes should be replaced minimum every 3 months and after illness, to avoid reinfection. Product and packaging materials are recyclable (apart from nylon bristles).
Why You’ll Love it:
– DeepClean Bristles – cleans where other brushes can’t reach.
– Small brush head and easy grip handle make the brush easy for little hands to hold and control.
– Short bristles clean the surface of teeth
– Long bristles reach between teeth and into the gingival margin
– Good for mixed teeth, loose teeth, crooked teeth, gaps and missing teeth
– Fun sucker feet allow you to store the toothbrush anywhere in the bathroom!