Kajuayan Yacon Syrup
Kajauyan presents Yacon Syrup – taken from the root crop Yacon. Yacon, or Peruvian Ground Apple, is a traditionally grown vegetable found mainly in South America. Locally grown in the mountains of Nueva Vizcaya, this tuber (similar to a potato) has numerous health benefits.
Benefits of Yacon:
• Prevents diabetes
• Regulates blood pressure
• Controls cholesterol levels
• Aids in weight loss
• Improves digestion
• Improves absorption of Calcium and Nutrients
• Helps prevent cancer
• Strengthens the immune system
• Reduces constipation, bloating and gastric ulcers
• Improves liver health and is a good source of electrolytes.
• High in Potassium, perfect for breastfeeding moms
• High in FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) – feeds the good bacteria in your gut for better digestion.
• Shelf life: 1 year
• It has a Glycemic Index of 1, high in prebiotic(FOS) and potassium.
• Every bottle of Yacon Syrup helps a Yacon farmer in Nueva Vizcaya.
Yacon, lemon. No sugar added.
Take 1tsp 30-60minutes before meals to bring down blood sugar.