Meo Kids Face Mask
MEO is a distinctive protective mask designed specifically for human health. Originating in New Zealand, it combines elements of nature, technology and innovation and will contribute towards a healthier world.
5 Key elements:
1. Prevents flu- Highly effective in filtering 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria, removing most flu pathogens. This unique anti-bacterial qualityhelps users reduce the risk of being infected by colds and flu. It can also reduce noxious gases such as formaldehyde.
2. Captures particles- Efficientin capturing 99.67% PMO. 1 harmful particles, you will have total confidence that it’s protecting you from diseases caused by particles in the air. Uses a Helix Filter, with space grade High Filtration technology, which works more effectively than N95 masks.
3. Comfortable and breathable- Extensive research and analysis have results in a mask that can be moulded to fit every face comfortably. Adjustable ear loops and nose band form a perfect seal. Its high-tech materials, quality of workmanship, and unique replaceable filter reduces the build-up of moisture and heat, making MEO a highly breathable face mask. It’s so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
4. Prevents allergy- The Helix filter uses natural New Zealand wool media. It is natural, comfortable and soft, effectively filtering the dust in the air and most allergies like pollen, mould, dust mites etc. and reduces the occurence of respiratory allergies, such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis and asthma.
5. Safe and skin-friendly- The fabric is safe and non-toxic. It’s easy to put on, comfortable to wear, and offers the user an unrivaled level of protection.
-Superior electrostatic performance for capturing particles.
-Removes noxious gases
-Inhibits growth of bacteria
-Made from a renewable resource
MEO natural filters use scientifically selected wool from sheep specially breed in Wanaka, New Zealand.
Suitable for kids 4-12 years old
1 MEO washable mask cover
2 Helix filters
Meo kids reusable masks with filter can be used for cumulative of 1 week.
Total of 168 hours (the time the mask is not in use is not added to the cumulative lefespan of the filter)