Tommee Tippee NoseEase Nasal Aspirator
Up to one year of age, babies breathe exclusively through their nose and as they are unable to blow their nose
themselves, it is important to regularly remove any nasal secretions to provide relief from congestion. Teething and colds can cause mucus to gather meaning baby can become uncomfortable, especially at night. Using a gentle sucking action, the Tommee Tippee electric nasal aspirator removes any secretions and nose congestion in seconds, improving baby’s breathing immediately.
• Clears congestion quickly: Removes any secretions and nose congestion in seconds, improving baby’s breathing immediately.
• Gentle and effective: The gentle sucking action effectively removes mucus from your baby’s nose so they can breathe easier and sleep better.
• Suitable from birth. Supplied with 3 different sizes tips, you can choose the one that best fits your child’s nose.
• Simple to operate: The battery-powered unit is lightweight and comfortable to hold, while the single on/off button allows for a simple operation.
• Kind on baby’s skin: The soft silicone material is comfortable and gentle on your baby’s delicate skin.
• Easy to clean: We recommend cleaning immediately after each use. The silicone tips, silicone sealing ring and
hygienic cups can be cleaned in the dishwasher if necessary, however we would recommend hand washing and then
sterilising due to the parts being small. The main electrical unit can be wiped clean with a damp cloth only & should not be immersed in water.
• Powered by 2x AA 1.5 V batteries (not included)