Yookidoo My First Mirror Friend
Mirror, mirror will be ‘off the wall’ – when your baby sees their own face in this large, safe mirror adorned with an animal pal! Stand it up or attach to the stroller, and they’ll stay busy exploring the endless dynamics of reflection, plus surprising textures, rattling, and a teether.
- Set up your baby before this large and sturdy baby-safe mirror with multiple features, including an animal with different textures.
- Let your baby engage with their own reflection and also with the animal playing peek-a-boo over the side.
- Bring the teether at the back to your baby’s grasp and mouth so they will learn to access it themselves.
- Shake the hidden ball, to create a surprising rattling effect and engage your baby in the sounds.
- Use the large alligator clip to easily connect the mirror to the crib or to the stroller – or stand it upright on the floor and encourage tummy time development.
- Show your baby how to shake and explore the tactile features that promote sensory development.