Christmas is coming: Holiday gift ideas for the whole family
Christmas is coming soon, and you might be wondering how you will ever get your Christmas shopping done without leaving your home. After all, the threat of COVID-19 is still out there, and very recently, the danger of typhoons and flooding, too!
So, we totally understand where you’re coming from, and this is why we have made shopping easy for you! All you have to do is:
1. Browse through our Christmas catalogues, conveniently categorized for you.
2. Make a list of the items you wish to buy.
3. Call, Viber, or SMS any of these personal shopping hotlines to connect with a PEG (Parenting Emporium Guide):
0917 177 4366
0917 300 8053
0917 305 4180
0917 169 8072
0917 890 3862
Our PEG will entertain your questions and show you what’s available in case your requested items are not readily in stock. It’s as if you are “real time” in the store!
To place an order, send your name, e-mail address, item to be ordered (name and quantity) to any of our PEGs. We can also entertain orders via our Facebook page via Messenger or via our website email: email@example.com
4. Once your order has been finalized, make your payment.
Payment options include:
- Bank deposit/transfer (BPI and BDO)
- Cash and credit card at the entrance of TPE (outside the gate only)
- Credit card online transaction (link will be sent)
5. Let our PEGs know if you want us to wrap your items for you.
If you’re purchasing items as gifts, we can wrap them for you! Just let us know. We can also write any requested dedication on gift tags so you can request for delivery straight to your recipient! 🙂
6. Get your orders in several ways:
- Through our riders: Items are delivered to you same day (if your order has been processed and paid for before 12nn or the following day if you live within Metro Manila). All riders’ fees go directly to our riders—you help support their families in this way!
- For provincial orders, we deliver via LBC or JnT.
- Limited pick-up schedules at TPE are also available; however, payment should be done online OR at the gate of TPE (cash or credit card). Orders will be brought out to the gate for contactless transactions.
7. Practice #ParenthoodShared: Share your feedback with us!
Please feel free to let us know how your #TPEApproved purchases are helping you and your family. You may post about them on social media and tag us @theparentingemporium on Instagram and on Facebook. Or just include the hashtag #ParenthoodShared
We are so excited to serve you! Happy shopping! (And remember, every purchase you make helps us to give back to others in need. Thank you in advance!)